Our mission statement is comprised of many different concepts. These concepts were developed based on the opportunities our organization provides for its members. Due to this, the mission statements are in list format to provide clear and concise meanings of what we do.
- To provide a means to learn self-defense while also learning language, history, and principles related to the Korean martial art form Taekwondo.
- To enhance the physical and mental capabilities of members who engage in the study and training of Taekwondo.
- To create experiences for members on the state and national levels helping to build a more well-rounded and knowledgeable individual.
- To have an organization where everyone as a member is contributing to the growth of the organization.
- To use not only self-defense, but also the other assets we have collectively to give back to organizations, schools, and programs through volunteering, demonstrations, and traveling.